Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Quick update

The tech tutorial is a little delayed. I managed to dunk my hand in a pan of boiling water last night, and it was too painful to type. :(  It's feeling better today, but I'm at an International Baccalaureate conference all day, so I won't have time to work on it until tonight. But it's coming, I promise...

On an unrelated note, are my graphics visible to you? I'm not able to see them, and I don't know if it's just issues with the public internet filters where I'm at for the conference or if there's a problem with the graphics. I can see them on my cell phone when I'm not using wi-fi, but I'm curious if other people  are having problems. If someone could leave me a quick comment, I'd really appreciate it.

More to come!

2 comments:

  1. I can see your graphics without a problem. Hope you hand gets better. Have fun at your conference.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...